Tuesday, July 17, 2012

No More Custom Orders

July 31st is the cut off date for custom orders and made to order books from my shop. After that point I will be turning away all requests for custom books until further notice and discontinuing all made to order listings.

Unfortunately, I'm moving and am downsizing my shop while I look for a job. In addition, most of my supplies will have to be ordered online, and that will increase significantly the time it takes to make custom orders. I wouldn't feel comfortable with the wait time expected of my customers, so I'm just going to pick up again when I know I can do several orders every week. Until then, I hope people fall in love with the journals in my shop just as they are!

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel a little more optomistic, I opened my shop August 2011, and I sell only made to order books, and I've received a fairly steady stream of sales. So I'm sure that you will too. :)

    -Shirley
    www.theorangewindmill.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...